**WORKSHOP FOR AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHERS**
Improve your Photography and get the results that you want. Take the Camera off of Program or Auto and get Creative! Learn the basics and learn them well. Then he will get you out taking photos.
We will keep the classes small, 6 to 8 people – this means that Phil can spend time with each student.
At the end of the course, you should have 20 folio photos that have been taken during the Course, using your newly learnt skills.
Portraits; Landscape/Cityscape; Photo Essay (five photos) and five images of something you are passionate about.
This Course runs over four weekends. (Saturdays) Around 4 hours per class with breaks in between. Our sessions will be held in the boardroom at the Royal Golf Club and then out on a field trip through the intricate walkways of Muharraq.
The final Weekend will be editing and critic of your folio shots in the Boardroom at the Royal Golf Club – you will need to bring in your work on a portable hardrive/memory stick.
* History of Photography
* Composition of your Photos.
* Your camera. What do all those buttons actually do?
* Shutter speed, Aperture and ISO. How to make them work for you.
* Its all about the Light, Understanding exposure and light meters.
* Field trip. Walking through the streets of Muharraq, getting one on one practical advice on getting a better photo.
* Digital Workflow. Basic Photo Manipulation, Storage and Sharing photos.
* You will produce a 20 image folio.
What do you need to bring with you? A DSLR camera…. that’s it!
Please check out Phil’s website www.philweymouth.wordpress.com and www.bahrainlife.org on more information about Phil’s 35 year career including Lonely Planet; News Corp; Bloomberg News, Getty Images and so much more.